Scope and Purpose
means Win Performance Company Limited
means A natural person whose personal data can be used to directly or indirectly identify that person.
means Any operation(s) made in connection with personal data such as collection, recording, systematization, storage, maintenance, change, recovery, use, disclosure, transfer, dissemination, combination, erasure, or destruction.
means A Person or a juristic person having the power and duties to make decisions regarding the collection, use, or disclosure of the Personal data.
means A position within a company who designated to give advice to the Data Controller or Data Processor including employees, investigate the performance with respect to the collection, use, or disclosure, coordinate and cooperate with the Office of PDPC and keep confidentiality of the Personal data acquired in the course of his performance of duty under this Act
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your web browsers or internet enabled devices (e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet) that can later be read by the server – like a memory for a website. A cookie will inform us which section of our website has been visited by website visitor so that we can offer website visitor better experience with regard to the use of website consistently with his need. In addition, using cookies to record the initial settings of the website will allow website visitor to access the website with such initially determined settings on every occasion of use except where cookies are deleted. In the latter case, all the settings will be restored to the default settings.
User of Cookies
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies – These Cookies are necessary for performance of the company’s website in order that website visitors can access to information and use the company’s website safely.
2. Functionality cookies –These Cookies will remember website visitors during website visit and personalization to facilitate website visitors when return to use the website. This enables us to personalize our content for website visitors, tailor the website for their needs and remember their preferences, for example, their choice of language or region, browsing font size.
3. Analytic/Performance Cookies – These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of website visitors and to see how visitor move around and use our website. These cookies are used for web enhancement and optimization purposes and to aggregate statistics on how website visitors reach and browse our websites. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that visitors are finding what they are looking for easily and to help us understand what interests our visitors.
Data Collection of Cookies
1. Internet Domain and IP Number or Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) from the website access point
2. Types of browser software including structure and operating system used for accessing to the company’s website
3. Date and time you access to the company’s website
4. Other website address which visitors use to connect to the company’s website or leave the company’s website
5. Total number of the company’s website visitors, website visitor behavior, and total number of website pages visitors access, web sessions and website information visitors visit
6. Preferred language and recent keyword search visitors used
Such website visitors’ information will not be disclosed or be personal identifiable and will not contain any personal specific information.
Cookies Setting and Refusal of Cookies
If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your browser settings for each browser you use.
Website Connection to External Parties
Cookies Policy Update
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Cookies Policy. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information. We will place updates on company’s website